Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Can I use bay leaves or nails in my wheat to protect from insects?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can I get my pressure cooker tested? When and where? Thanks for a great service! jh
- What protein content should my stored wheat have?
- How do I keep insects out of stored grain?
- What can I store water in?
- How much water should I store?
- I have tried pressure canning chicken 4 times now. I've done 2 batches cooked chicken and 2 batches raw chicken. All 4 times most of the water cooked out of the jars. Is this supposed to happen and is the chicken safe for us to eat?
- I just prepared pesto today containing basil, pine nuts, garlic, italian cheeses, and lemon juice, pretty much in that order from largest quantity to smallest. For how long could I keep this in my freezer before the oil will go rancid or the pesto will otherwise be inedible. Seems to me that I kept some a while back for 6 months, and after eating it I got sick, though this could be coincidental.
- Can you use canned food such as soups and vegetables past their use by date and if so how far past can you use them. How long does home canned fruits keep their nutional value?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .