Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Can I use bay leaves or nails in my wheat to protect from insects?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can powdered milk have a problem with mold?
- Can I get my pressure cooker tested? When and where? Thanks for a great service! jh
- Are jars that have air bubbles in them after bottling, safe?
- I am trying to use flour that has been stores for about 30 years. It looks ok and tastes like flour but I have baked two loaves and they will not raise. they taste ok but how nutritional would they be?
- What can I store water in?
- Can I store wheat, sugar, flour or other products purchased in 25 pound bags in a rubbermaid container? I am looking for space efficient ways to store bulk grains and legumes.
- Do I need to treat water before storing it?
- I just inherited a pressure canner. It's pretty well used and I'm a little nervous about using it. I've never done pressure canning before. Is there a place where I can get it checked out for safety, and how do I learn how to use it.
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .