Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?
- I left a pot of soup out after dinner last night; I went to bed and forgot about it. Is it safe to eat if I boil the soup really hard for a long time?
- what is the best way to clean whole wheat? I am living in Korea and have purchased some wheat that appears to need cleaning, but I don't know how to do it/
- Do you have tips to help prevent dehydration?
- When the calories are listed on a food product, is that "as is" being unprepared or is that prepared? For example, bacon might list a 2 slice portion at 100 calories?
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .