Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
Rate This FAQ
· 3 tsp.=1 Tbsp
· 16 Tbsp=1 cup
· 8 ounces=1 cup
· 16 ounces=1 pound
· 2 cups=1 pint
· 2 pints=1 quart
· 4 cups=1 quart
· 4 quarts=1gallon
· 8 quarts=1 peck
· 4 pecks=1 bushel.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?