Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
Rate This FAQ
· 3 tsp.=1 Tbsp
· 16 Tbsp=1 cup
· 8 ounces=1 cup
· 16 ounces=1 pound
· 2 cups=1 pint
· 2 pints=1 quart
· 4 cups=1 quart
· 4 quarts=1gallon
· 8 quarts=1 peck
· 4 pecks=1 bushel.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips for high altitude baking?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- Can I have my pumpkin and eat it too?
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe?
- Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
- what is the best way to clean whole wheat? I am living in Korea and have purchased some wheat that appears to need cleaning, but I don't know how to do it/
- The nectarines on my tree are not round and smooth; they are lumpy. Is there something I need to do for the tree?
- Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?