Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
Rate This FAQ
· 3 tsp.=1 Tbsp
· 16 Tbsp=1 cup
· 8 ounces=1 cup
· 16 ounces=1 pound
· 2 cups=1 pint
· 2 pints=1 quart
· 4 cups=1 quart
· 4 quarts=1gallon
· 8 quarts=1 peck
· 4 pecks=1 bushel.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I baked a German Chocolate cake yesterday that after baking and cooling slightly, you poke holes and put sweetened condensed milk in the holes, then you put a jar of butterscotch caramel topping on. I forgot to put it in the refrigerator before going to bed. Is is okay to eat? It doesn't have the Cool Whip on top yet.
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?
- Do you have a safe tomato salsa recipe that incorporates green peppers?
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?
- How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?