Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
Rate This FAQ
· 3 tsp.=1 Tbsp
· 16 Tbsp=1 cup
· 8 ounces=1 cup
· 16 ounces=1 pound
· 2 cups=1 pint
· 2 pints=1 quart
· 4 cups=1 quart
· 4 quarts=1gallon
· 8 quarts=1 peck
· 4 pecks=1 bushel.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have recipes for cooking pumpkin?
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?
- I left a pot of soup out after dinner last night; I went to bed and forgot about it. Is it safe to eat if I boil the soup really hard for a long time?
- I baked a German Chocolate cake yesterday that after baking and cooling slightly, you poke holes and put sweetened condensed milk in the holes, then you put a jar of butterscotch caramel topping on. I forgot to put it in the refrigerator before going to bed. Is is okay to eat? It doesn't have the Cool Whip on top yet.
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?
- How do I get rid of the flour weevils that I have in my kitchen without destroying all of my boxed mixes, etc. I know I've got to spray something but is there anything that will leave the food safe for consumption?
- Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
- When the calories are listed on a food product, is that "as is" being unprepared or is that prepared? For example, bacon might list a 2 slice portion at 100 calories?