Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
Rate This FAQ
You can use a commercial sanitizing solution or make your own by mixing 1 teaspoon regular bleach with 1 quart of lukewarm water. Clean the area with warm soapy water then spray with the sanitizing solution and let the area air dry.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I made an apple pumpkin butter and processed it as instructed for 10 minutes in a water bath. There are air bubbles that appeared after processing. The lids have sealed and there were no other problems. Should it still be safe to store and eat?
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
- Do you have tips to help prevent dehydration?
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?
- The nectarines on my tree are not round and smooth; they are lumpy. Is there something I need to do for the tree?
- Does anyone have any idea what a size #2-1/2 can is? I have an old recipe that calls for this size and I am lost! Thanks for your help.
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?