Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
Rate This FAQ
You can use a commercial sanitizing solution or make your own by mixing 1 teaspoon regular bleach with 1 quart of lukewarm water. Clean the area with warm soapy water then spray with the sanitizing solution and let the area air dry.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- As I've grown older I've lost my appetite, can I get it back?
- Do you have tips for safe home canning of tomatoes and salsa?
- Do you have a safe tomato salsa recipe that incorporates green peppers?
- What is the effect of irradiation on food packaging, especially on p.v.c?
- Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
- Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
- How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons