Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
Rate This FAQ
You can use a commercial sanitizing solution or make your own by mixing 1 teaspoon regular bleach with 1 quart of lukewarm water. Clean the area with warm soapy water then spray with the sanitizing solution and let the area air dry.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips on cooking for one?
- Do you have recipes for cooking pumpkin?
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
- How safe are home canned quick breads?
- What is being done to promote healthy eating in schools?
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?
- Do you have information on freezer meals?
- I am making candy and it isn't working. I heard you need to make an altitude adjustment to your thermometer, how do I do that?