Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
Rate This FAQ
You can use a commercial sanitizing solution or make your own by mixing 1 teaspoon regular bleach with 1 quart of lukewarm water. Clean the area with warm soapy water then spray with the sanitizing solution and let the area air dry.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What can you tell me about the new dietary guidelines?
- Do you have tips on cooking for one?
- Do you have tips on food safety after a flood?
- How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
- Can I use a wood cutting board?
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?
- Do you have recipes for cooking pumpkin?
- I am making candy and it isn't working. I heard you need to make an altitude adjustment to your thermometer, how do I do that?