Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Most leftovers can be safely kept in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. This short, but safe time frame will keep refrigerated foods from spoiling or becoming dangerous. Leftovers could be frozen and kept for a much longer period of time.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- I live in Provo Canyon and want a peach tree that grows big, wonderful, juicy, beautiful peaches (not so much for canning but for deserts). Do you have a recommendation?
- How can I eat healthier at fast food restaurants?
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?
- I baked a German Chocolate cake yesterday that after baking and cooling slightly, you poke holes and put sweetened condensed milk in the holes, then you put a jar of butterscotch caramel topping on. I forgot to put it in the refrigerator before going to bed. Is is okay to eat? It doesn't have the Cool Whip on top yet.
- Does anyone have any idea what a size #2-1/2 can is? I have an old recipe that calls for this size and I am lost! Thanks for your help.
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?