Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Most leftovers can be safely kept in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. This short, but safe time frame will keep refrigerated foods from spoiling or becoming dangerous. Leftovers could be frozen and kept for a much longer period of time.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- I'm in the middle of baking cookies, the recipe calls for baking powder and I am out. Is there a substitute?
- What's round and orange, has a wicked smile and great health benefits?
- I baked a German Chocolate cake yesterday that after baking and cooling slightly, you poke holes and put sweetened condensed milk in the holes, then you put a jar of butterscotch caramel topping on. I forgot to put it in the refrigerator before going to bed. Is is okay to eat? It doesn't have the Cool Whip on top yet.
- How safe are herbal medicines?
- Do you have tips on food safety after a flood?
- Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)