Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Most leftovers can be safely kept in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. This short, but safe time frame will keep refrigerated foods from spoiling or becoming dangerous. Leftovers could be frozen and kept for a much longer period of time.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can I have my pumpkin and eat it too?
- I made an apple pumpkin butter and processed it as instructed for 10 minutes in a water bath. There are air bubbles that appeared after processing. The lids have sealed and there were no other problems. Should it still be safe to store and eat?
- Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
- what is the best way to clean whole wheat? I am living in Korea and have purchased some wheat that appears to need cleaning, but I don't know how to do it/
- I baked a German Chocolate cake yesterday that after baking and cooling slightly, you poke holes and put sweetened condensed milk in the holes, then you put a jar of butterscotch caramel topping on. I forgot to put it in the refrigerator before going to bed. Is is okay to eat? It doesn't have the Cool Whip on top yet.
- What's round and orange, has a wicked smile and great health benefits?
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- I found weevil in my flour, I have fruit flies, or there are other pantry pests in my kitchen, what do I do?