Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Most leftovers can be safely kept in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. This short, but safe time frame will keep refrigerated foods from spoiling or becoming dangerous. Leftovers could be frozen and kept for a much longer period of time.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I eat healthier at fast food restaurants?
- Does anyone have any idea what a size #2-1/2 can is? I have an old recipe that calls for this size and I am lost! Thanks for your help.
- Do you have a safe tomato salsa recipe that incorporates green peppers?
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?
- what is the best way to clean whole wheat? I am living in Korea and have purchased some wheat that appears to need cleaning, but I don't know how to do it/
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?
- Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?