Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Most leftovers can be safely kept in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. This short, but safe time frame will keep refrigerated foods from spoiling or becoming dangerous. Leftovers could be frozen and kept for a much longer period of time.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
- What can you tell me about the new dietary guidelines?
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
- How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
- Can I have my pumpkin and eat it too?
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?