Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Most leftovers can be safely kept in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. This short, but safe time frame will keep refrigerated foods from spoiling or becoming dangerous. Leftovers could be frozen and kept for a much longer period of time.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?
- How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
- Do you have a safe tomato salsa recipe that incorporates green peppers?
- I purchased some sealed pouches of cornmeal in 1999. It has been stored sometimes in wrm climates nd for the last 3 years in a cool climatel Is it still good and useable? Thank you in advance. Jim Burkey
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- Do you have tips to help prevent dehydration?
- How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
- Do you have information on freezer meals?