Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Most leftovers can be safely kept in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. This short, but safe time frame will keep refrigerated foods from spoiling or becoming dangerous. Leftovers could be frozen and kept for a much longer period of time.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I was eating a pear when I noticed a small white worm about 1/4 of an inch long with a black dot on the end or head of it . Am I going to get sick? I was able to see one but not sure if there were 2 and maybe I ate one. What should I do?
- The nectarines on my tree are not round and smooth; they are lumpy. Is there something I need to do for the tree?
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?
- Can I have my pumpkin and eat it too?
- I'm in the middle of baking cookies, the recipe calls for baking powder and I am out. Is there a substitute?
- Do you have information on freezer meals?
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?
- I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?