Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
Rate This FAQ
Foods kept in the freezer will be safe for years; however, quality starts to decrease for most products in 9-12 months. If foods are left in the freezer for long periods of time they may develop freezer burn or develop undesirable flavors. For the best quality, use frozen items within one year.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
- I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?
- Can I use a wood cutting board?
- Will you please send me a recipe for pesto?
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
- What's round and orange, has a wicked smile and great health benefits?