Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
Rate This FAQ
Foods kept in the freezer will be safe for years; however, quality starts to decrease for most products in 9-12 months. If foods are left in the freezer for long periods of time they may develop freezer burn or develop undesirable flavors. For the best quality, use frozen items within one year.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?
- what is the best way to clean whole wheat? I am living in Korea and have purchased some wheat that appears to need cleaning, but I don't know how to do it/
- Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?
- How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
- Do you have information on freezer meals?
- I found weevil in my flour, I have fruit flies, or there are other pantry pests in my kitchen, what do I do?
- The nectarines on my tree are not round and smooth; they are lumpy. Is there something I need to do for the tree?