Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
Rate This FAQ
Foods kept in the freezer will be safe for years; however, quality starts to decrease for most products in 9-12 months. If foods are left in the freezer for long periods of time they may develop freezer burn or develop undesirable flavors. For the best quality, use frozen items within one year.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- What is being done to promote healthy eating in schools?
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?
- Do you have a safe tomato salsa recipe that incorporates green peppers?
- Can I use a wood cutting board?