Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
Rate This FAQ
Foods kept in the freezer will be safe for years; however, quality starts to decrease for most products in 9-12 months. If foods are left in the freezer for long periods of time they may develop freezer burn or develop undesirable flavors. For the best quality, use frozen items within one year.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have information on freezer meals?
- How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
- As I've grown older I've lost my appetite, can I get it back?
- Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?
- What's round and orange, has a wicked smile and great health benefits?
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?
- Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?