Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
Rate This FAQ
Foods kept in the freezer will be safe for years; however, quality starts to decrease for most products in 9-12 months. If foods are left in the freezer for long periods of time they may develop freezer burn or develop undesirable flavors. For the best quality, use frozen items within one year.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips to help prevent dehydration?
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?
- Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- Do you have tips for high altitude baking?
- I was eating a pear when I noticed a small white worm about 1/4 of an inch long with a black dot on the end or head of it . Am I going to get sick? I was able to see one but not sure if there were 2 and maybe I ate one. What should I do?
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe?
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?