Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
A very small percent of fresh produce have measurable pesticide residues. Washing fruits and vegetables in clean running water will remove most of any pesticide residue, dirt, and other environmental pollutants.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How safe are herbal medicines?
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?
- I left a pot of soup out after dinner last night; I went to bed and forgot about it. Is it safe to eat if I boil the soup really hard for a long time?
- Does anyone have any idea what a size #2-1/2 can is? I have an old recipe that calls for this size and I am lost! Thanks for your help.
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- Will you please send me a recipe for pesto?
- Do you have tips for safe home canning of tomatoes and salsa?