Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is being done to promote healthy eating in schools?
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe?
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- When the calories are listed on a food product, is that "as is" being unprepared or is that prepared? For example, bacon might list a 2 slice portion at 100 calories?
- How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
- I am making candy and it isn't working. I heard you need to make an altitude adjustment to your thermometer, how do I do that?
- I was wondering how long to cook a 15 lb beef roast in the oven & at what temperature. Do I need to add water? Cover with foil? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .