Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?
- Are the berries on a Lodense Privet poisonous?
- How can I eat healthier at fast food restaurants?
- Do you have tips for safe home canning of tomatoes and salsa?
- I was eating a pear when I noticed a small white worm about 1/4 of an inch long with a black dot on the end or head of it . Am I going to get sick? I was able to see one but not sure if there were 2 and maybe I ate one. What should I do?
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- Do you have tips on food safety after a flood?
- Do you have tips on cooking for one?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .