Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips on food safety after a flood?
- I live in Provo Canyon and want a peach tree that grows big, wonderful, juicy, beautiful peaches (not so much for canning but for deserts). Do you have a recommendation?
- As I've grown older I've lost my appetite, can I get it back?
- Can I have my pumpkin and eat it too?
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?
- Do you have tips for high altitude baking?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .