Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?
- I was eating a pear when I noticed a small white worm about 1/4 of an inch long with a black dot on the end or head of it . Am I going to get sick? I was able to see one but not sure if there were 2 and maybe I ate one. What should I do?
- Do you have tips on cooking for one?
- What is being done to promote healthy eating in schools?
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?
- How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- I left a pot of soup out after dinner last night; I went to bed and forgot about it. Is it safe to eat if I boil the soup really hard for a long time?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .