Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips on food safety after a flood?
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
- Will you please send me a recipe for pesto?
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?
- Do you have tips for safe home canning of tomatoes and salsa?
- The nectarines on my tree are not round and smooth; they are lumpy. Is there something I need to do for the tree?
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .