Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?
- I found weevil in my flour, I have fruit flies, or there are other pantry pests in my kitchen, what do I do?
- How can I eat healthier at fast food restaurants?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- When the calories are listed on a food product, is that "as is" being unprepared or is that prepared? For example, bacon might list a 2 slice portion at 100 calories?
- Are steam canners safe to use?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .