Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- Do you have tips on food safety after a flood?
- When the calories are listed on a food product, is that "as is" being unprepared or is that prepared? For example, bacon might list a 2 slice portion at 100 calories?
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- Does anyone have any idea what a size #2-1/2 can is? I have an old recipe that calls for this size and I am lost! Thanks for your help.
- The nectarines on my tree are not round and smooth; they are lumpy. Is there something I need to do for the tree?
- I found weevil in my flour, I have fruit flies, or there are other pantry pests in my kitchen, what do I do?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .