Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What's round and orange, has a wicked smile and great health benefits?
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- How do I get rid of the flour weevils that I have in my kitchen without destroying all of my boxed mixes, etc. I know I've got to spray something but is there anything that will leave the food safe for consumption?
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- How safe are home canned quick breads?
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?
- Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .