Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- what is the best way to clean whole wheat? I am living in Korea and have purchased some wheat that appears to need cleaning, but I don't know how to do it/
- Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
- The nectarines on my tree are not round and smooth; they are lumpy. Is there something I need to do for the tree?
- Will you please send me a recipe for pesto?
- Do you have information on freezer meals?
- I was wondering how long to cook a 15 lb beef roast in the oven & at what temperature. Do I need to add water? Cover with foil? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
- How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .