Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?
- Do you have information on freezer meals?
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?
- I have a recipe for chili sauce that has tomatoes, onion, sugar, and spices. After it has cooked down, I just put it in hot jars and put the canning lids on. Is that okay, or do I need to process in a boiling water bath?
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
- Does anyone have any idea what a size #2-1/2 can is? I have an old recipe that calls for this size and I am lost! Thanks for your help.
- Do you have a safe tomato salsa recipe that incorporates green peppers?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .