Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I am going out of the country for a few years and will be unable to purchase powdered sugar and also tomato paste where I will be living. Is there a way I can make these things myself using very basic products?
- Do you have a safe tomato salsa recipe that incorporates green peppers?
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
- Do you have tips on food safety after a flood?
- Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .