Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have recipes for cooking pumpkin?
- I have a recipe for chili sauce that has tomatoes, onion, sugar, and spices. After it has cooked down, I just put it in hot jars and put the canning lids on. Is that okay, or do I need to process in a boiling water bath?
- How can I eat healthier at fast food restaurants?
- I'm in the middle of baking cookies, the recipe calls for baking powder and I am out. Is there a substitute?
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?
- Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
- I found weevil in my flour, I have fruit flies, or there are other pantry pests in my kitchen, what do I do?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .