Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
- Can I have my pumpkin and eat it too?
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- Does anyone have any idea what a size #2-1/2 can is? I have an old recipe that calls for this size and I am lost! Thanks for your help.
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- Do you have tips on cooking for one?
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .