Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Can I use bay leaves or nails in my wheat to protect from insects?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Information for Canning at High Altitudes.
- How long does pectin keep if the box has not been opened?
- How much food should I store?
- I have a question regarding commercially canned tomatoes. I have read on your website that the nutritional value of vegetables may not be maintained after the expiration date. I have heard somewhere that tomatoes are an exception, and there could be a problem with the tomatoes that would not be able to be detected, and that they should just be discarded at the expiration date for safety's sake. Is this true?
- how do I store fruits and vegetables?
- Can I store wheat, sugar, flour or other products purchased in 25 pound bags in a rubbermaid container? I am looking for space efficient ways to store bulk grains and legumes.
- Do weevil turn into moths? If not where would moths come from in my food storage room? and how do you get rid of them?
- Can I get my pressure cooker tested? When and where? Thanks for a great service! jh
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .