Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Can I use bay leaves or nails in my wheat to protect from insects?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- When canning dry beans is it necessary to rehydrate by soaking them before you can them?
- What can I store water in?
- Can I get my pressure cooker tested? When and where? Thanks for a great service! jh
- I just prepared pesto today containing basil, pine nuts, garlic, italian cheeses, and lemon juice, pretty much in that order from largest quantity to smallest. For how long could I keep this in my freezer before the oil will go rancid or the pesto will otherwise be inedible. Seems to me that I kept some a while back for 6 months, and after eating it I got sick, though this could be coincidental.
- Can powdered milk have a problem with mold?
- Where should I put my food storage?
- how do I store fruits and vegetables?
- All of the recipes I can find for canning green beans require a pressure canner. Is there a safe way to can green beans using a boiler canner?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .