Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Can I use bay leaves or nails in my wheat to protect from insects?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I am trying to use flour that has been stores for about 30 years. It looks ok and tastes like flour but I have baked two loaves and they will not raise. they taste ok but how nutritional would they be?
- Where should I put my food storage?
- how do I store fruits and vegetables?
- Can I get my pressure cooker tested? When and where? Thanks for a great service! jh
- I just inherited a pressure canner. It's pretty well used and I'm a little nervous about using it. I've never done pressure canning before. Is there a place where I can get it checked out for safety, and how do I learn how to use it.
- When canning dry beans is it necessary to rehydrate by soaking them before you can them?
- How long can I keep stored foods?
- What can I store water in?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .