Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I have a recipe for chili sauce that has tomatoes, onion, sugar, and spices. After it has cooked down, I just put it in hot jars and put the canning lids on. Is that okay, or do I need to process in a boiling water bath?
- What is the effect of irradiation on food packaging, especially on p.v.c?
- Do you have tips for high altitude baking?
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .