Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Does anyone have any idea what a size #2-1/2 can is? I have an old recipe that calls for this size and I am lost! Thanks for your help.
- I made an apple pumpkin butter and processed it as instructed for 10 minutes in a water bath. There are air bubbles that appeared after processing. The lids have sealed and there were no other problems. Should it still be safe to store and eat?
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- Will you please send me a recipe for pesto?
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .