Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?
- I am going out of the country for a few years and will be unable to purchase powdered sugar and also tomato paste where I will be living. Is there a way I can make these things myself using very basic products?
- When the calories are listed on a food product, is that "as is" being unprepared or is that prepared? For example, bacon might list a 2 slice portion at 100 calories?
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
- I was eating a pear when I noticed a small white worm about 1/4 of an inch long with a black dot on the end or head of it . Am I going to get sick? I was able to see one but not sure if there were 2 and maybe I ate one. What should I do?
- what is the best way to clean whole wheat? I am living in Korea and have purchased some wheat that appears to need cleaning, but I don't know how to do it/
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .