Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I made an apple pumpkin butter and processed it as instructed for 10 minutes in a water bath. There are air bubbles that appeared after processing. The lids have sealed and there were no other problems. Should it still be safe to store and eat?
- What is the effect of irradiation on food packaging, especially on p.v.c?
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- Do you have information on freezer meals?
- Can I use a wood cutting board?
- Do you have tips to help prevent dehydration?
- I have a recipe for chili sauce that has tomatoes, onion, sugar, and spices. After it has cooked down, I just put it in hot jars and put the canning lids on. Is that okay, or do I need to process in a boiling water bath?
- Will you please send me a recipe for pesto?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .