Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
Rate This FAQ
· 3 tsp.=1 Tbsp
· 16 Tbsp=1 cup
· 8 ounces=1 cup
· 16 ounces=1 pound
· 2 cups=1 pint
· 2 pints=1 quart
· 4 cups=1 quart
· 4 quarts=1gallon
· 8 quarts=1 peck
· 4 pecks=1 bushel.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I purchased some sealed pouches of cornmeal in 1999. It has been stored sometimes in wrm climates nd for the last 3 years in a cool climatel Is it still good and useable? Thank you in advance. Jim Burkey
- Do you have tips for safe home canning of tomatoes and salsa?
- Do you have tips to help prevent dehydration?
- I live in Provo Canyon and want a peach tree that grows big, wonderful, juicy, beautiful peaches (not so much for canning but for deserts). Do you have a recommendation?
- How do I get rid of the flour weevils that I have in my kitchen without destroying all of my boxed mixes, etc. I know I've got to spray something but is there anything that will leave the food safe for consumption?
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
- I made an apple pumpkin butter and processed it as instructed for 10 minutes in a water bath. There are air bubbles that appeared after processing. The lids have sealed and there were no other problems. Should it still be safe to store and eat?
- When the calories are listed on a food product, is that "as is" being unprepared or is that prepared? For example, bacon might list a 2 slice portion at 100 calories?