Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
Rate This FAQ
· 3 tsp.=1 Tbsp
· 16 Tbsp=1 cup
· 8 ounces=1 cup
· 16 ounces=1 pound
· 2 cups=1 pint
· 2 pints=1 quart
· 4 cups=1 quart
· 4 quarts=1gallon
· 8 quarts=1 peck
· 4 pecks=1 bushel.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- When the calories are listed on a food product, is that "as is" being unprepared or is that prepared? For example, bacon might list a 2 slice portion at 100 calories?
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- How safe are home canned quick breads?
- How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
- What can you tell me about the new dietary guidelines?
- How can I eat healthier at fast food restaurants?
- I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?
- Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?