Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
Rate This FAQ
· 3 tsp.=1 Tbsp
· 16 Tbsp=1 cup
· 8 ounces=1 cup
· 16 ounces=1 pound
· 2 cups=1 pint
· 2 pints=1 quart
· 4 cups=1 quart
· 4 quarts=1gallon
· 8 quarts=1 peck
· 4 pecks=1 bushel.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?
- Do you have tips on food safety after a flood?
- I found weevil in my flour, I have fruit flies, or there are other pantry pests in my kitchen, what do I do?
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?
- Are the berries on a Lodense Privet poisonous?
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- Do you have recipes for cooking pumpkin?