Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
Rate This FAQ
· 3 tsp.=1 Tbsp
· 16 Tbsp=1 cup
· 8 ounces=1 cup
· 16 ounces=1 pound
· 2 cups=1 pint
· 2 pints=1 quart
· 4 cups=1 quart
· 4 quarts=1gallon
· 8 quarts=1 peck
· 4 pecks=1 bushel.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have information on freezer meals?
- Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
- I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?
- How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?
- I found weevil in my flour, I have fruit flies, or there are other pantry pests in my kitchen, what do I do?
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- Are the berries on a Lodense Privet poisonous?