Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
Rate This FAQ
· 3 tsp.=1 Tbsp
· 16 Tbsp=1 cup
· 8 ounces=1 cup
· 16 ounces=1 pound
· 2 cups=1 pint
· 2 pints=1 quart
· 4 cups=1 quart
· 4 quarts=1gallon
· 8 quarts=1 peck
· 4 pecks=1 bushel.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
- I am making candy and it isn't working. I heard you need to make an altitude adjustment to your thermometer, how do I do that?
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
- How safe are home canned quick breads?
- How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?
- Can I have my pumpkin and eat it too?
- I'm in the middle of baking cookies, the recipe calls for baking powder and I am out. Is there a substitute?