Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
Rate This FAQ
You can use a commercial sanitizing solution or make your own by mixing 1 teaspoon regular bleach with 1 quart of lukewarm water. Clean the area with warm soapy water then spray with the sanitizing solution and let the area air dry.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
- I found weevil in my flour, I have fruit flies, or there are other pantry pests in my kitchen, what do I do?
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?
- Do you have tips on cooking for one?
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
- What's round and orange, has a wicked smile and great health benefits?