Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
Rate This FAQ
You can use a commercial sanitizing solution or make your own by mixing 1 teaspoon regular bleach with 1 quart of lukewarm water. Clean the area with warm soapy water then spray with the sanitizing solution and let the area air dry.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How safe are home canned quick breads?
- How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?
- How do I get rid of the flour weevils that I have in my kitchen without destroying all of my boxed mixes, etc. I know I've got to spray something but is there anything that will leave the food safe for consumption?
- I was eating a pear when I noticed a small white worm about 1/4 of an inch long with a black dot on the end or head of it . Am I going to get sick? I was able to see one but not sure if there were 2 and maybe I ate one. What should I do?
- Can I use a wood cutting board?
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?
- what is the best way to clean whole wheat? I am living in Korea and have purchased some wheat that appears to need cleaning, but I don't know how to do it/