Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
Rate This FAQ
You can use a commercial sanitizing solution or make your own by mixing 1 teaspoon regular bleach with 1 quart of lukewarm water. Clean the area with warm soapy water then spray with the sanitizing solution and let the area air dry.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What's round and orange, has a wicked smile and great health benefits?
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- Do you have a safe tomato salsa recipe that incorporates green peppers?
- What is being done to promote healthy eating in schools?
- How safe are herbal medicines?
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?