Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
Rate This FAQ
You can use a commercial sanitizing solution or make your own by mixing 1 teaspoon regular bleach with 1 quart of lukewarm water. Clean the area with warm soapy water then spray with the sanitizing solution and let the area air dry.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How safe are home canned quick breads?
- What is the effect of irradiation on food packaging, especially on p.v.c?
- Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
- Will you please send me a recipe for pesto?
- Do you have information on freezer meals?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- I was wondering how long to cook a 15 lb beef roast in the oven & at what temperature. Do I need to add water? Cover with foil? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.