Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
Rate This FAQ
You can use a commercial sanitizing solution or make your own by mixing 1 teaspoon regular bleach with 1 quart of lukewarm water. Clean the area with warm soapy water then spray with the sanitizing solution and let the area air dry.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- what is the best way to clean whole wheat? I am living in Korea and have purchased some wheat that appears to need cleaning, but I don't know how to do it/
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- Do you have tips for safe home canning of tomatoes and salsa?