Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
Rate This FAQ
You can use a commercial sanitizing solution or make your own by mixing 1 teaspoon regular bleach with 1 quart of lukewarm water. Clean the area with warm soapy water then spray with the sanitizing solution and let the area air dry.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
- Do you have tips on cooking for one?
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?
- Are the berries on a Lodense Privet poisonous?
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe?