Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
Rate This FAQ
You can use a commercial sanitizing solution or make your own by mixing 1 teaspoon regular bleach with 1 quart of lukewarm water. Clean the area with warm soapy water then spray with the sanitizing solution and let the area air dry.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- I have a recipe for chili sauce that has tomatoes, onion, sugar, and spices. After it has cooked down, I just put it in hot jars and put the canning lids on. Is that okay, or do I need to process in a boiling water bath?
- Do you have recipes for cooking pumpkin?
- Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?
- How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?
- What can you tell me about the new dietary guidelines?