Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Most leftovers can be safely kept in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. This short, but safe time frame will keep refrigerated foods from spoiling or becoming dangerous. Leftovers could be frozen and kept for a much longer period of time.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can I have my pumpkin and eat it too?
- Are the berries on a Lodense Privet poisonous?
- Do you have a safe tomato salsa recipe that incorporates green peppers?
- How safe are home canned quick breads?
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?