Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Most leftovers can be safely kept in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. This short, but safe time frame will keep refrigerated foods from spoiling or becoming dangerous. Leftovers could be frozen and kept for a much longer period of time.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?
- What is being done to promote healthy eating in schools?
- I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
- Do you have tips for safe home canning of tomatoes and salsa?
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
- Will you please send me a recipe for pesto?
- I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?
- Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?