Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Most leftovers can be safely kept in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. This short, but safe time frame will keep refrigerated foods from spoiling or becoming dangerous. Leftovers could be frozen and kept for a much longer period of time.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips for safe home canning of tomatoes and salsa?
- I am making candy and it isn't working. I heard you need to make an altitude adjustment to your thermometer, how do I do that?
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
- How can I eat healthier at fast food restaurants?
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?
- I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
- What is the effect of irradiation on food packaging, especially on p.v.c?