Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Most leftovers can be safely kept in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. This short, but safe time frame will keep refrigerated foods from spoiling or becoming dangerous. Leftovers could be frozen and kept for a much longer period of time.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can I have my pumpkin and eat it too?
- Do you have tips to help prevent dehydration?
- I am going out of the country for a few years and will be unable to purchase powdered sugar and also tomato paste where I will be living. Is there a way I can make these things myself using very basic products?
- I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?