Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Most leftovers can be safely kept in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. This short, but safe time frame will keep refrigerated foods from spoiling or becoming dangerous. Leftovers could be frozen and kept for a much longer period of time.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips for safe home canning of tomatoes and salsa?
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?
- How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?
- How can I eat healthier at fast food restaurants?
- Do you have tips for high altitude baking?
- I am making candy and it isn't working. I heard you need to make an altitude adjustment to your thermometer, how do I do that?