Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Most leftovers can be safely kept in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. This short, but safe time frame will keep refrigerated foods from spoiling or becoming dangerous. Leftovers could be frozen and kept for a much longer period of time.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- As I've grown older I've lost my appetite, can I get it back?
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- Do you have tips for safe home canning of tomatoes and salsa?
- I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?