Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Most leftovers can be safely kept in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. This short, but safe time frame will keep refrigerated foods from spoiling or becoming dangerous. Leftovers could be frozen and kept for a much longer period of time.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I get rid of the flour weevils that I have in my kitchen without destroying all of my boxed mixes, etc. I know I've got to spray something but is there anything that will leave the food safe for consumption?
- Will you please send me a recipe for pesto?
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
- I am going out of the country for a few years and will be unable to purchase powdered sugar and also tomato paste where I will be living. Is there a way I can make these things myself using very basic products?
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.