Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Most leftovers can be safely kept in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. This short, but safe time frame will keep refrigerated foods from spoiling or becoming dangerous. Leftovers could be frozen and kept for a much longer period of time.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Will you please send me a recipe for pesto?
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- I found weevil in my flour, I have fruit flies, or there are other pantry pests in my kitchen, what do I do?
- I purchased some sealed pouches of cornmeal in 1999. It has been stored sometimes in wrm climates nd for the last 3 years in a cool climatel Is it still good and useable? Thank you in advance. Jim Burkey
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- I am going out of the country for a few years and will be unable to purchase powdered sugar and also tomato paste where I will be living. Is there a way I can make these things myself using very basic products?
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?