Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
Rate This FAQ
Foods kept in the freezer will be safe for years; however, quality starts to decrease for most products in 9-12 months. If foods are left in the freezer for long periods of time they may develop freezer burn or develop undesirable flavors. For the best quality, use frozen items within one year.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe?
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
- Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
- What can you tell me about the new dietary guidelines?
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- Do you have tips on food safety after a flood?
- I am making candy and it isn't working. I heard you need to make an altitude adjustment to your thermometer, how do I do that?