Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
Rate This FAQ
Foods kept in the freezer will be safe for years; however, quality starts to decrease for most products in 9-12 months. If foods are left in the freezer for long periods of time they may develop freezer burn or develop undesirable flavors. For the best quality, use frozen items within one year.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I am going out of the country for a few years and will be unable to purchase powdered sugar and also tomato paste where I will be living. Is there a way I can make these things myself using very basic products?
- What is being done to promote healthy eating in schools?
- What can you tell me about the new dietary guidelines?
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
- I found weevil in my flour, I have fruit flies, or there are other pantry pests in my kitchen, what do I do?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?