Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
Rate This FAQ
Foods kept in the freezer will be safe for years; however, quality starts to decrease for most products in 9-12 months. If foods are left in the freezer for long periods of time they may develop freezer burn or develop undesirable flavors. For the best quality, use frozen items within one year.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
- Will you please send me a recipe for pesto?
- Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
- How do I get rid of the flour weevils that I have in my kitchen without destroying all of my boxed mixes, etc. I know I've got to spray something but is there anything that will leave the food safe for consumption?
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe?
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?