Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
Rate This FAQ
Foods kept in the freezer will be safe for years; however, quality starts to decrease for most products in 9-12 months. If foods are left in the freezer for long periods of time they may develop freezer burn or develop undesirable flavors. For the best quality, use frozen items within one year.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can I use a wood cutting board?
- I live in Provo Canyon and want a peach tree that grows big, wonderful, juicy, beautiful peaches (not so much for canning but for deserts). Do you have a recommendation?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- Do you have a safe tomato salsa recipe that incorporates green peppers?
- Are the berries on a Lodense Privet poisonous?
- Can I have my pumpkin and eat it too?