Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
A very small percent of fresh produce have measurable pesticide residues. Washing fruits and vegetables in clean running water will remove most of any pesticide residue, dirt, and other environmental pollutants.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips for safe home canning of tomatoes and salsa?
- How can I eat healthier at fast food restaurants?
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?
- Are the berries on a Lodense Privet poisonous?
- I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?