Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- Does anyone have any idea what a size #2-1/2 can is? I have an old recipe that calls for this size and I am lost! Thanks for your help.
- I made an apple pumpkin butter and processed it as instructed for 10 minutes in a water bath. There are air bubbles that appeared after processing. The lids have sealed and there were no other problems. Should it still be safe to store and eat?
- How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
- The nectarines on my tree are not round and smooth; they are lumpy. Is there something I need to do for the tree?
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .