Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- I live in Provo Canyon and want a peach tree that grows big, wonderful, juicy, beautiful peaches (not so much for canning but for deserts). Do you have a recommendation?
- How safe are herbal medicines?
- What can you tell me about the new dietary guidelines?
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- what is the best way to clean whole wheat? I am living in Korea and have purchased some wheat that appears to need cleaning, but I don't know how to do it/
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .