Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I eat healthier at fast food restaurants?
- When the calories are listed on a food product, is that "as is" being unprepared or is that prepared? For example, bacon might list a 2 slice portion at 100 calories?
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?
- I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- I was eating a pear when I noticed a small white worm about 1/4 of an inch long with a black dot on the end or head of it . Am I going to get sick? I was able to see one but not sure if there were 2 and maybe I ate one. What should I do?
- I live in Provo Canyon and want a peach tree that grows big, wonderful, juicy, beautiful peaches (not so much for canning but for deserts). Do you have a recommendation?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .