Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?
- I left a pot of soup out after dinner last night; I went to bed and forgot about it. Is it safe to eat if I boil the soup really hard for a long time?
- The nectarines on my tree are not round and smooth; they are lumpy. Is there something I need to do for the tree?
- Does anyone have any idea what a size #2-1/2 can is? I have an old recipe that calls for this size and I am lost! Thanks for your help.
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?
- How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
- Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .