Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I eat healthier at fast food restaurants?
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
- Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- I left a pot of soup out after dinner last night; I went to bed and forgot about it. Is it safe to eat if I boil the soup really hard for a long time?
- What is the effect of irradiation on food packaging, especially on p.v.c?
- What is being done to promote healthy eating in schools?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .