Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- I live in Provo Canyon and want a peach tree that grows big, wonderful, juicy, beautiful peaches (not so much for canning but for deserts). Do you have a recommendation?
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- I found weevil in my flour, I have fruit flies, or there are other pantry pests in my kitchen, what do I do?
- How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
- I was eating a pear when I noticed a small white worm about 1/4 of an inch long with a black dot on the end or head of it . Am I going to get sick? I was able to see one but not sure if there were 2 and maybe I ate one. What should I do?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .