Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?
- I'm in the middle of baking cookies, the recipe calls for baking powder and I am out. Is there a substitute?
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- How safe are home canned quick breads?
- What's round and orange, has a wicked smile and great health benefits?
- I left a pot of soup out after dinner last night; I went to bed and forgot about it. Is it safe to eat if I boil the soup really hard for a long time?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .