Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
- I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
- Do you have recipes for cooking pumpkin?
- What's round and orange, has a wicked smile and great health benefits?
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?
- How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
- I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .