Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- Do you have tips for safe home canning of tomatoes and salsa?
- I made an apple pumpkin butter and processed it as instructed for 10 minutes in a water bath. There are air bubbles that appeared after processing. The lids have sealed and there were no other problems. Should it still be safe to store and eat?
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?
- Do you have a safe tomato salsa recipe that incorporates green peppers?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .