Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- Do you have tips on cooking for one?
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?
- I was eating a pear when I noticed a small white worm about 1/4 of an inch long with a black dot on the end or head of it . Am I going to get sick? I was able to see one but not sure if there were 2 and maybe I ate one. What should I do?
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
- Are steam canners safe to use?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .