Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I am making candy and it isn't working. I heard you need to make an altitude adjustment to your thermometer, how do I do that?
- I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?
- How do I get rid of the flour weevils that I have in my kitchen without destroying all of my boxed mixes, etc. I know I've got to spray something but is there anything that will leave the food safe for consumption?
- Will you please send me a recipe for pesto?
- Can I have my pumpkin and eat it too?
- How can I eat healthier at fast food restaurants?
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .