Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
- Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
- How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- Do you have tips on cooking for one?
- Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
- How do I get rid of the flour weevils that I have in my kitchen without destroying all of my boxed mixes, etc. I know I've got to spray something but is there anything that will leave the food safe for consumption?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .