Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?
- Do you have information on freezer meals?
- I am going out of the country for a few years and will be unable to purchase powdered sugar and also tomato paste where I will be living. Is there a way I can make these things myself using very basic products?
- I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?
- I made an apple pumpkin butter and processed it as instructed for 10 minutes in a water bath. There are air bubbles that appeared after processing. The lids have sealed and there were no other problems. Should it still be safe to store and eat?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
- How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .