Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?
- Do you have tips for high altitude baking?
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?
- Can I have my pumpkin and eat it too?
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
- When the calories are listed on a food product, is that "as is" being unprepared or is that prepared? For example, bacon might list a 2 slice portion at 100 calories?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .