Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
- I have a recipe for chili sauce that has tomatoes, onion, sugar, and spices. After it has cooked down, I just put it in hot jars and put the canning lids on. Is that okay, or do I need to process in a boiling water bath?
- I am going out of the country for a few years and will be unable to purchase powdered sugar and also tomato paste where I will be living. Is there a way I can make these things myself using very basic products?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- What's round and orange, has a wicked smile and great health benefits?
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .