Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How safe are herbal medicines?
- What is the effect of irradiation on food packaging, especially on p.v.c?
- The nectarines on my tree are not round and smooth; they are lumpy. Is there something I need to do for the tree?
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- I live in Provo Canyon and want a peach tree that grows big, wonderful, juicy, beautiful peaches (not so much for canning but for deserts). Do you have a recommendation?
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .