Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- Do you have tips to help prevent dehydration?
- Can I have my pumpkin and eat it too?
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?
- Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .