Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I left a pot of soup out after dinner last night; I went to bed and forgot about it. Is it safe to eat if I boil the soup really hard for a long time?
- Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?
- I baked a German Chocolate cake yesterday that after baking and cooling slightly, you poke holes and put sweetened condensed milk in the holes, then you put a jar of butterscotch caramel topping on. I forgot to put it in the refrigerator before going to bed. Is is okay to eat? It doesn't have the Cool Whip on top yet.
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .