Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips on food safety after a flood?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
- I'm in the middle of baking cookies, the recipe calls for baking powder and I am out. Is there a substitute?
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?
- I baked a German Chocolate cake yesterday that after baking and cooling slightly, you poke holes and put sweetened condensed milk in the holes, then you put a jar of butterscotch caramel topping on. I forgot to put it in the refrigerator before going to bed. Is is okay to eat? It doesn't have the Cool Whip on top yet.
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?
- Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .