Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
- How can I eat healthier at fast food restaurants?
- Do you have tips on food safety after a flood?
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?
- Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
- I was eating a pear when I noticed a small white worm about 1/4 of an inch long with a black dot on the end or head of it . Am I going to get sick? I was able to see one but not sure if there were 2 and maybe I ate one. What should I do?
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .