Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have a safe tomato salsa recipe that incorporates green peppers?
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?
- Do you have tips to help prevent dehydration?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
- Are the berries on a Lodense Privet poisonous?
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .