Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
do ants eat one another?
Rate This FAQ
Sometimes, probably. Food preferences vary among ant species, season, and environment. Here are some links to good, trustworthy information about ants:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I'd like to plant annual vines - do you have suggestions?
- Is it possible to eradicate puncture vine by sterilizing the soil with solar energy through plastic or glass?
- when should I spray a cherry tree to get rid of the little white worms. What is the best product to use in controling this problem
- What are some good perennials that flower all summer and do well in Utah?
- My squash plants turned white and wilted this summer. What happened?
- Last year I had a problem in the fall with my tomatoes cracking. I have heard that it is because of uneven watering conditions. I have also been told to plant tomatoes that are less apt to crack. Can you recommend a variety that is less likely to crack? Thanks.
- My garden is infested with what I believe are burrowing wolf spiders. I know that they are not dangerous, but there are a LOT of them and they scare me and keep me from getting my gardening done. Is there a safe way to get rid of them?
- Can I recycle garden waste without composting?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .