Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
do ants eat one another?
Rate This FAQ
Sometimes, probably. Food preferences vary among ant species, season, and environment. Here are some links to good, trustworthy information about ants:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- You have some history on the popularity of apples?
- A look at gardening catalog terms
- What's eating your raspberries besides you?
- What is an effective way to handle squash bugs? This is the second year they have killed all our winter squash plants?
- The last few years, I have had persistent grass growth in my vegetable garden. I till the area each fall and spring, and pull out and discard all the vegetable plants. For the first couple of months, its easy to control the weeds and grass, then about 2/3 of the way through the summer, the grass starts to take over. By the time I pull out the plants in the fall, I practically have a lawn underneath them. Now that everything is pulled up, should I spray Round-up or another grass killer on the entire garden area? Or is there a better way to control the grass?
- This is my first year planting carrots. Should I try to germinate them indoors before planting outside? Also, is it too soon to plant them outside?
- How much sunlight do my raspberries need?
- I want to put pre emergent down on my garden to control weeds and the tomato seeds from last year. The snow has melted. Is now the time and what should I use?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .