Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What trees are recommended for West Jordan (clay soil).
Rate This FAQ
Other Questions In This Topic
- I am buying a new house in Salt Lake County, and the entire back yard is weeds. I want to put in a garden towards the back and fill in the rest with grass. What is the best way to kill the weeds completely, without killing the new grass and affecting the garden?
- How do I prune my roses?
- What is causing the holes in my peach and cherry trees?
- What causes holes in the trunk of my aspen tree?
- I want to make a portion of my yard a 0scape environment. How do I prepare the area so that the grass/weeds to not take over? What tools will I need to make the soil acceptable? What time of year is best to plant new plants for this area?
- What is anthracnose?
- When will my flowering shrubs bloom, and when should I prune them and my evergreens?
- Leaves on my maple tree have turned yellow, but the veins are green. Is this an iron problem?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .