Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What trees are recommended for West Jordan (clay soil).
Rate This FAQ
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips for naturalizing a landscape with bulbs?
- What is killing my lawn? It was fine in the spring, and now this summer, it is looking dead in patchy spots.
- Do you have information on soil testing?
- What is a pre-emergent and a post-emergent?
- What do the numbers on the fertilizer package mean?
- I have 30 acres of dry farm high on the west side of cache valley and would like like to cover it with many trees that are likely to survive and will eventually provide shade. What should I plant?
- How invasive are globe willows? Also, what is the distance they should be from the septic system and water lines, etc?
- We have a large pine tree in our yard that looks like it is dying. Can someone from extension come and look at it and tell me if it is dying or if this summer's heat has just caused it to withdraw in. It gets south and west sunlight all day long. Thanks
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .