Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What trees are recommended for West Jordan (clay soil).
Rate This FAQ
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have some pruning tips for ornamental and shade trees?
- How can I tell when my pears are ripe?
- I have a 25-foot tall scrub oak that appears to be dying. If it is anthracnose that is killing it, can it be saved? There are some commercial, injectable products that claim success. Is it possible?
- What's killing Spruce and Pine trees in Utah?
- What is anthracnose?
- What should I do to prepare my lawn for winter?
- We have a lot of scrub oak around our home. In some spots we have some ground cover and other area are bare. We would like to add a nice ground cover to mix in with the oak in these bare areas. Do you have suggestions for ground cover? Also, in one particular area, we have a large amount of grass growing in the ground cover surrounding the scrub oak. What is the best way to get rid of this grass? Is there a ground cover that can overtake the grass?
- Leaves on my maple tree have turned yellow, but the veins are green. Is this an iron problem?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .