Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
My blue spruce shrubs are turning brown and look like they are dying. What is wrong?
Rate This FAQ
Blue spruce can suffer when soil is too wet or too dry, or when irrigation water is salty.
Here's a link to some excellent information about spruce and possible pests or environmental problems: http://www.ipm.ucdavis.edu/PMG/GARDEN/PLANTS/spruce.html
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How invasive are globe willows? Also, what is the distance they should be from the septic system and water lines, etc?
- Do you have tips on managing grasshoppers in my yard?
- Do you have tips for newly planted trees?
- I was surprised when I recently spotted a snake in my yard. Aren't they most active in the fall?
- when should i apply a preemregent to control the weed oxalis that is in my lawn? can you reccomend a particular product?
- How can I tell when my pears are ripe?
- I have a lawn with necrotic ring, it has been treated with f:stop. Question; Future construction will remove much of the sod. Should I treat the soil before I lay new sod.
- How do I kill gophers in my lawn?