Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- I have a recipe for chili sauce that has tomatoes, onion, sugar, and spices. After it has cooked down, I just put it in hot jars and put the canning lids on. Is that okay, or do I need to process in a boiling water bath?
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- What is the effect of irradiation on food packaging, especially on p.v.c?
- Do you have tips for safe home canning of tomatoes and salsa?
- I live in Provo Canyon and want a peach tree that grows big, wonderful, juicy, beautiful peaches (not so much for canning but for deserts). Do you have a recommendation?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .