Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?
- I left a pot of soup out after dinner last night; I went to bed and forgot about it. Is it safe to eat if I boil the soup really hard for a long time?
- How do I get rid of the flour weevils that I have in my kitchen without destroying all of my boxed mixes, etc. I know I've got to spray something but is there anything that will leave the food safe for consumption?
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
- Do you have tips for safe home canning of tomatoes and salsa?
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?
- Can I have my pumpkin and eat it too?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .