Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- what is the best way to clean whole wheat? I am living in Korea and have purchased some wheat that appears to need cleaning, but I don't know how to do it/
- How safe are herbal medicines?
- I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?
- Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?
- I live in Provo Canyon and want a peach tree that grows big, wonderful, juicy, beautiful peaches (not so much for canning but for deserts). Do you have a recommendation?
- Do you have a safe tomato salsa recipe that incorporates green peppers?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .