Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can I use a wood cutting board?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- Do you have tips to help prevent dehydration?
- What is being done to promote healthy eating in schools?
- What can you tell me about the new dietary guidelines?
- I am making candy and it isn't working. I heard you need to make an altitude adjustment to your thermometer, how do I do that?
- I'm in the middle of baking cookies, the recipe calls for baking powder and I am out. Is there a substitute?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .