Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?
- Do you have information on freezer meals?
- I have a recipe for chili sauce that has tomatoes, onion, sugar, and spices. After it has cooked down, I just put it in hot jars and put the canning lids on. Is that okay, or do I need to process in a boiling water bath?
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .