Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I made an apple pumpkin butter and processed it as instructed for 10 minutes in a water bath. There are air bubbles that appeared after processing. The lids have sealed and there were no other problems. Should it still be safe to store and eat?
- Do you have a safe tomato salsa recipe that incorporates green peppers?
- Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- What is being done to promote healthy eating in schools?
- I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
- How can I eat healthier at fast food restaurants?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .