Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Can I use bay leaves or nails in my wheat to protect from insects?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How much food should I store?
- I am trying to use flour that has been stores for about 30 years. It looks ok and tastes like flour but I have baked two loaves and they will not raise. they taste ok but how nutritional would they be?
- Are jars that have air bubbles in them after bottling, safe?
- Does my stored food still have any nutritional value?
- Do weevil turn into moths? If not where would moths come from in my food storage room? and how do you get rid of them?
- How to store fesh oranges to last as long as possible?
- I would like to find a recipe for canning apple pie filling that is safe for my elevation. I have looked through your web sites to no avail. Please direct me.
- Can I get my pressure cooker tested? When and where? Thanks for a great service! jh
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .