Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Can I use bay leaves or nails in my wheat to protect from insects?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- how do I store fruits and vegetables?
- I used the approved recipe for canning apple pie filling, including leaving a 1 inch headspace. However, after taking out the jars I noticed that filling had bubbled up out of the jars during processing. The lids seem sealed, but how can I be sure they are safe? Should I have left a larger headspace than 1 inch???
- How long can I keep stored foods?
- Where should I put my food storage?
- Information for Canning at High Altitudes.
- How much food should I store?
- When canning dry beans is it necessary to rehydrate by soaking them before you can them?
- All of the recipes I can find for canning green beans require a pressure canner. Is there a safe way to can green beans using a boiler canner?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .