Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Can I use bay leaves or nails in my wheat to protect from insects?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I would like to find a recipe for canning apple pie filling that is safe for my elevation. I have looked through your web sites to no avail. Please direct me.
- Are jars that have air bubbles in them after bottling, safe?
- How long can I keep stored foods?
- What can I store water in?
- When and where do I go to have my pressure canner checked? How often should it be checked?
- What protein content should my stored wheat have?
- I used the approved recipe for canning apple pie filling, including leaving a 1 inch headspace. However, after taking out the jars I noticed that filling had bubbled up out of the jars during processing. The lids seem sealed, but how can I be sure they are safe? Should I have left a larger headspace than 1 inch???
- Does my stored food still have any nutritional value?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .