Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What can I store water in?
Rate This FAQ
Store water in food safe containers. The containers can be glass, plastic, or stainless steel. Any plastic container that was previously used for food such as pop bottles or juice bottles can be used after they are thoroughly cleaned. Milk jugs are food safe, but the seams may split over time. Chlorine bleach bottles contain an anti-static agent and are NOT recommended for water storage.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How much water should I store?
- how do I store fruits and vegetables?
- Can I get my pressure cooker tested? When and where? Thanks for a great service! jh
- Where should I put my food storage?
- Can you use canned food such as soups and vegetables past their use by date and if so how far past can you use them. How long does home canned fruits keep their nutional value?
- This is a food storage question. I have called Iams and Purina re cat food storage. They could not tell me how long I could store their dry food product in an oxygen free envirenment. I would like to store the food in 6 gallon buckets to which an oxygen absorber has been added. I have several members in my ward who are interested in this answer. Do you have any experience with this?
- Information for Canning at High Altitudes.
- How long does pectin keep if the box has not been opened?