Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How much water should I store?
Rate This FAQ
Plan on 1 gallon per person per day for a 2 week period or 14 gallons per person. You may need more for personal hygiene or if most of your food storage contains dehydrated foods requiring water for hydration.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Does my stored food still have any nutritional value?
- I would like to find a recipe for canning apple pie filling that is safe for my elevation. I have looked through your web sites to no avail. Please direct me.
- Do I need to treat water before storing it?
- How much food should I store?
- Is it save to eat weevil?
- How to store fesh oranges to last as long as possible?
- What can I store water in?
- Can you tell me what the adult form is for the weevil that I find in my flour and pasta?