Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How much water should I store?
Rate This FAQ
Plan on 1 gallon per person per day for a 2 week period or 14 gallons per person. You may need more for personal hygiene or if most of your food storage contains dehydrated foods requiring water for hydration.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do weevil turn into moths? If not where would moths come from in my food storage room? and how do you get rid of them?
- How to store fesh oranges to last as long as possible?
- What can I store water in?
- How much food should I store?
- When canning dry beans is it necessary to rehydrate by soaking them before you can them?
- Can I use bay leaves or nails in my wheat to protect from insects?
- Where should I put my food storage?
- Information for Canning at High Altitudes.