Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- Can I have my pumpkin and eat it too?
- I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?
- Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
- I have a recipe for chili sauce that has tomatoes, onion, sugar, and spices. After it has cooked down, I just put it in hot jars and put the canning lids on. Is that okay, or do I need to process in a boiling water bath?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .