Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I am going out of the country for a few years and will be unable to purchase powdered sugar and also tomato paste where I will be living. Is there a way I can make these things myself using very basic products?
- What is the effect of irradiation on food packaging, especially on p.v.c?
- I made an apple pumpkin butter and processed it as instructed for 10 minutes in a water bath. There are air bubbles that appeared after processing. The lids have sealed and there were no other problems. Should it still be safe to store and eat?
- Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?
- The nectarines on my tree are not round and smooth; they are lumpy. Is there something I need to do for the tree?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
- How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .