Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
Rate This FAQ
· 3 tsp.=1 Tbsp
· 16 Tbsp=1 cup
· 8 ounces=1 cup
· 16 ounces=1 pound
· 2 cups=1 pint
· 2 pints=1 quart
· 4 cups=1 quart
· 4 quarts=1gallon
· 8 quarts=1 peck
· 4 pecks=1 bushel.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I purchased some sealed pouches of cornmeal in 1999. It has been stored sometimes in wrm climates nd for the last 3 years in a cool climatel Is it still good and useable? Thank you in advance. Jim Burkey
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
- What is the effect of irradiation on food packaging, especially on p.v.c?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- The nectarines on my tree are not round and smooth; they are lumpy. Is there something I need to do for the tree?
- As I've grown older I've lost my appetite, can I get it back?