Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
Rate This FAQ
· 3 tsp.=1 Tbsp
· 16 Tbsp=1 cup
· 8 ounces=1 cup
· 16 ounces=1 pound
· 2 cups=1 pint
· 2 pints=1 quart
· 4 cups=1 quart
· 4 quarts=1gallon
· 8 quarts=1 peck
· 4 pecks=1 bushel.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?
- Do you have recipes for cooking pumpkin?
- How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
- The nectarines on my tree are not round and smooth; they are lumpy. Is there something I need to do for the tree?
- Do you have tips on food safety after a flood?
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.