Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
Rate This FAQ
· 3 tsp.=1 Tbsp
· 16 Tbsp=1 cup
· 8 ounces=1 cup
· 16 ounces=1 pound
· 2 cups=1 pint
· 2 pints=1 quart
· 4 cups=1 quart
· 4 quarts=1gallon
· 8 quarts=1 peck
· 4 pecks=1 bushel.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips on cooking for one?
- What is the effect of irradiation on food packaging, especially on p.v.c?
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
- I baked a German Chocolate cake yesterday that after baking and cooling slightly, you poke holes and put sweetened condensed milk in the holes, then you put a jar of butterscotch caramel topping on. I forgot to put it in the refrigerator before going to bed. Is is okay to eat? It doesn't have the Cool Whip on top yet.
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- Does anyone have any idea what a size #2-1/2 can is? I have an old recipe that calls for this size and I am lost! Thanks for your help.
- Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
- I live in Provo Canyon and want a peach tree that grows big, wonderful, juicy, beautiful peaches (not so much for canning but for deserts). Do you have a recommendation?