Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
Rate This FAQ
· 3 tsp.=1 Tbsp
· 16 Tbsp=1 cup
· 8 ounces=1 cup
· 16 ounces=1 pound
· 2 cups=1 pint
· 2 pints=1 quart
· 4 cups=1 quart
· 4 quarts=1gallon
· 8 quarts=1 peck
· 4 pecks=1 bushel.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips for high altitude baking?
- When the calories are listed on a food product, is that "as is" being unprepared or is that prepared? For example, bacon might list a 2 slice portion at 100 calories?
- Can I have my pumpkin and eat it too?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?
- What is being done to promote healthy eating in schools?
- Do you have tips on food safety after a flood?
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?