Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
Rate This FAQ
· 3 tsp.=1 Tbsp
· 16 Tbsp=1 cup
· 8 ounces=1 cup
· 16 ounces=1 pound
· 2 cups=1 pint
· 2 pints=1 quart
· 4 cups=1 quart
· 4 quarts=1gallon
· 8 quarts=1 peck
· 4 pecks=1 bushel.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?
- I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- Will you please send me a recipe for pesto?