Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
Rate This FAQ
· 3 tsp.=1 Tbsp
· 16 Tbsp=1 cup
· 8 ounces=1 cup
· 16 ounces=1 pound
· 2 cups=1 pint
· 2 pints=1 quart
· 4 cups=1 quart
· 4 quarts=1gallon
· 8 quarts=1 peck
· 4 pecks=1 bushel.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- Do you have information on freezer meals?
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
- As I've grown older I've lost my appetite, can I get it back?
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?