Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
Rate This FAQ
· 3 tsp.=1 Tbsp
· 16 Tbsp=1 cup
· 8 ounces=1 cup
· 16 ounces=1 pound
· 2 cups=1 pint
· 2 pints=1 quart
· 4 cups=1 quart
· 4 quarts=1gallon
· 8 quarts=1 peck
· 4 pecks=1 bushel.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?
- What is being done to promote healthy eating in schools?
- Do you have tips for safe home canning of tomatoes and salsa?
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe?
- The nectarines on my tree are not round and smooth; they are lumpy. Is there something I need to do for the tree?
- I'm in the middle of baking cookies, the recipe calls for baking powder and I am out. Is there a substitute?