Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
Rate This FAQ
You can use a commercial sanitizing solution or make your own by mixing 1 teaspoon regular bleach with 1 quart of lukewarm water. Clean the area with warm soapy water then spray with the sanitizing solution and let the area air dry.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- When the calories are listed on a food product, is that "as is" being unprepared or is that prepared? For example, bacon might list a 2 slice portion at 100 calories?
- How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
- I baked a German Chocolate cake yesterday that after baking and cooling slightly, you poke holes and put sweetened condensed milk in the holes, then you put a jar of butterscotch caramel topping on. I forgot to put it in the refrigerator before going to bed. Is is okay to eat? It doesn't have the Cool Whip on top yet.
- I was wondering how long to cook a 15 lb beef roast in the oven & at what temperature. Do I need to add water? Cover with foil? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
- Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe?
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?