Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
Rate This FAQ
You can use a commercial sanitizing solution or make your own by mixing 1 teaspoon regular bleach with 1 quart of lukewarm water. Clean the area with warm soapy water then spray with the sanitizing solution and let the area air dry.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is being done to promote healthy eating in schools?
- How can I eat healthier at fast food restaurants?
- How do I get rid of the flour weevils that I have in my kitchen without destroying all of my boxed mixes, etc. I know I've got to spray something but is there anything that will leave the food safe for consumption?
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- What is the effect of irradiation on food packaging, especially on p.v.c?
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?
- I'm in the middle of baking cookies, the recipe calls for baking powder and I am out. Is there a substitute?