Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
Rate This FAQ
You can use a commercial sanitizing solution or make your own by mixing 1 teaspoon regular bleach with 1 quart of lukewarm water. Clean the area with warm soapy water then spray with the sanitizing solution and let the area air dry.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?
- I was wondering how long to cook a 15 lb beef roast in the oven & at what temperature. Do I need to add water? Cover with foil? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- Do you have tips on cooking for one?
- Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
- I am going out of the country for a few years and will be unable to purchase powdered sugar and also tomato paste where I will be living. Is there a way I can make these things myself using very basic products?
- I am making candy and it isn't working. I heard you need to make an altitude adjustment to your thermometer, how do I do that?
- I made an apple pumpkin butter and processed it as instructed for 10 minutes in a water bath. There are air bubbles that appeared after processing. The lids have sealed and there were no other problems. Should it still be safe to store and eat?