Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
Rate This FAQ
You can use a commercial sanitizing solution or make your own by mixing 1 teaspoon regular bleach with 1 quart of lukewarm water. Clean the area with warm soapy water then spray with the sanitizing solution and let the area air dry.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- I was eating a pear when I noticed a small white worm about 1/4 of an inch long with a black dot on the end or head of it . Am I going to get sick? I was able to see one but not sure if there were 2 and maybe I ate one. What should I do?
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
- I found weevil in my flour, I have fruit flies, or there are other pantry pests in my kitchen, what do I do?
- What can you tell me about the new dietary guidelines?
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?
- Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.