Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
Rate This FAQ
You can use a commercial sanitizing solution or make your own by mixing 1 teaspoon regular bleach with 1 quart of lukewarm water. Clean the area with warm soapy water then spray with the sanitizing solution and let the area air dry.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is the effect of irradiation on food packaging, especially on p.v.c?
- How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?
- Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?
- Do you have tips on food safety after a flood?