Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
Rate This FAQ
You can use a commercial sanitizing solution or make your own by mixing 1 teaspoon regular bleach with 1 quart of lukewarm water. Clean the area with warm soapy water then spray with the sanitizing solution and let the area air dry.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?
- I have a recipe for chili sauce that has tomatoes, onion, sugar, and spices. After it has cooked down, I just put it in hot jars and put the canning lids on. Is that okay, or do I need to process in a boiling water bath?
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
- Do you have tips for safe home canning of tomatoes and salsa?