Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
Rate This FAQ
You can use a commercial sanitizing solution or make your own by mixing 1 teaspoon regular bleach with 1 quart of lukewarm water. Clean the area with warm soapy water then spray with the sanitizing solution and let the area air dry.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
- Do you have information on freezer meals?
- Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- What can you tell me about the new dietary guidelines?
- Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
- I am going out of the country for a few years and will be unable to purchase powdered sugar and also tomato paste where I will be living. Is there a way I can make these things myself using very basic products?
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?