Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
Rate This FAQ
You can use a commercial sanitizing solution or make your own by mixing 1 teaspoon regular bleach with 1 quart of lukewarm water. Clean the area with warm soapy water then spray with the sanitizing solution and let the area air dry.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?
- What can you tell me about the new dietary guidelines?
- I was wondering how long to cook a 15 lb beef roast in the oven & at what temperature. Do I need to add water? Cover with foil? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
- I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe?
- Will you please send me a recipe for pesto?
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?