Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Most leftovers can be safely kept in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. This short, but safe time frame will keep refrigerated foods from spoiling or becoming dangerous. Leftovers could be frozen and kept for a much longer period of time.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I found weevil in my flour, I have fruit flies, or there are other pantry pests in my kitchen, what do I do?
- I have a recipe for chili sauce that has tomatoes, onion, sugar, and spices. After it has cooked down, I just put it in hot jars and put the canning lids on. Is that okay, or do I need to process in a boiling water bath?
- Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?
- Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
- Do you have a safe tomato salsa recipe that incorporates green peppers?
- Can I have my pumpkin and eat it too?
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?