Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Most leftovers can be safely kept in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. This short, but safe time frame will keep refrigerated foods from spoiling or becoming dangerous. Leftovers could be frozen and kept for a much longer period of time.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I found weevil in my flour, I have fruit flies, or there are other pantry pests in my kitchen, what do I do?
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- The nectarines on my tree are not round and smooth; they are lumpy. Is there something I need to do for the tree?
- Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
- What is being done to promote healthy eating in schools?
- Does anyone have any idea what a size #2-1/2 can is? I have an old recipe that calls for this size and I am lost! Thanks for your help.
- Are steam canners safe to use?