Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Most leftovers can be safely kept in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. This short, but safe time frame will keep refrigerated foods from spoiling or becoming dangerous. Leftovers could be frozen and kept for a much longer period of time.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips on food safety after a flood?
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- I'm in the middle of baking cookies, the recipe calls for baking powder and I am out. Is there a substitute?
- Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
- Are the berries on a Lodense Privet poisonous?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- Do you have recipes for cooking pumpkin?
- How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?