Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Most leftovers can be safely kept in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. This short, but safe time frame will keep refrigerated foods from spoiling or becoming dangerous. Leftovers could be frozen and kept for a much longer period of time.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What's round and orange, has a wicked smile and great health benefits?
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe?
- I'm in the middle of baking cookies, the recipe calls for baking powder and I am out. Is there a substitute?