Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Most leftovers can be safely kept in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. This short, but safe time frame will keep refrigerated foods from spoiling or becoming dangerous. Leftovers could be frozen and kept for a much longer period of time.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What can you tell me about the new dietary guidelines?
- Can I have my pumpkin and eat it too?
- How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
- Can I use a wood cutting board?
- I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?
- How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?