Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Most leftovers can be safely kept in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. This short, but safe time frame will keep refrigerated foods from spoiling or becoming dangerous. Leftovers could be frozen and kept for a much longer period of time.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
- How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
- Do you have tips to help prevent dehydration?
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?
- How can I eat healthier at fast food restaurants?
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- As I've grown older I've lost my appetite, can I get it back?