Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Most leftovers can be safely kept in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. This short, but safe time frame will keep refrigerated foods from spoiling or becoming dangerous. Leftovers could be frozen and kept for a much longer period of time.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is being done to promote healthy eating in schools?
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
- I made an apple pumpkin butter and processed it as instructed for 10 minutes in a water bath. There are air bubbles that appeared after processing. The lids have sealed and there were no other problems. Should it still be safe to store and eat?
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?
- How safe are home canned quick breads?
- Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?