Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Most leftovers can be safely kept in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. This short, but safe time frame will keep refrigerated foods from spoiling or becoming dangerous. Leftovers could be frozen and kept for a much longer period of time.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- How do I get rid of the flour weevils that I have in my kitchen without destroying all of my boxed mixes, etc. I know I've got to spray something but is there anything that will leave the food safe for consumption?