Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Most leftovers can be safely kept in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. This short, but safe time frame will keep refrigerated foods from spoiling or becoming dangerous. Leftovers could be frozen and kept for a much longer period of time.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips to help prevent dehydration?
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?
- I was eating a pear when I noticed a small white worm about 1/4 of an inch long with a black dot on the end or head of it . Am I going to get sick? I was able to see one but not sure if there were 2 and maybe I ate one. What should I do?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
- What's round and orange, has a wicked smile and great health benefits?
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?