Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
Rate This FAQ
Foods kept in the freezer will be safe for years; however, quality starts to decrease for most products in 9-12 months. If foods are left in the freezer for long periods of time they may develop freezer burn or develop undesirable flavors. For the best quality, use frozen items within one year.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- what is the best way to clean whole wheat? I am living in Korea and have purchased some wheat that appears to need cleaning, but I don't know how to do it/
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?
- I am going out of the country for a few years and will be unable to purchase powdered sugar and also tomato paste where I will be living. Is there a way I can make these things myself using very basic products?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?