Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
Rate This FAQ
Foods kept in the freezer will be safe for years; however, quality starts to decrease for most products in 9-12 months. If foods are left in the freezer for long periods of time they may develop freezer burn or develop undesirable flavors. For the best quality, use frozen items within one year.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
- Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- Do you have tips for safe home canning of tomatoes and salsa?
- Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?