Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
Rate This FAQ
Foods kept in the freezer will be safe for years; however, quality starts to decrease for most products in 9-12 months. If foods are left in the freezer for long periods of time they may develop freezer burn or develop undesirable flavors. For the best quality, use frozen items within one year.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- As I've grown older I've lost my appetite, can I get it back?
- I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- Do you have a safe tomato salsa recipe that incorporates green peppers?
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?