Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
Rate This FAQ
Foods kept in the freezer will be safe for years; however, quality starts to decrease for most products in 9-12 months. If foods are left in the freezer for long periods of time they may develop freezer burn or develop undesirable flavors. For the best quality, use frozen items within one year.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?
- How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
- How can I eat healthier at fast food restaurants?
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- How safe are home canned quick breads?
- Can I have my pumpkin and eat it too?