Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
A very small percent of fresh produce have measurable pesticide residues. Washing fruits and vegetables in clean running water will remove most of any pesticide residue, dirt, and other environmental pollutants.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips on food safety after a flood?
- Do you have tips to help prevent dehydration?
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe?
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- I'm in the middle of baking cookies, the recipe calls for baking powder and I am out. Is there a substitute?
- what is the best way to clean whole wheat? I am living in Korea and have purchased some wheat that appears to need cleaning, but I don't know how to do it/
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- Do you have a safe tomato salsa recipe that incorporates green peppers?