Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
A very small percent of fresh produce have measurable pesticide residues. Washing fruits and vegetables in clean running water will remove most of any pesticide residue, dirt, and other environmental pollutants.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- When the calories are listed on a food product, is that "as is" being unprepared or is that prepared? For example, bacon might list a 2 slice portion at 100 calories?
- How safe are home canned quick breads?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
- Are the berries on a Lodense Privet poisonous?
- How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
- Do you have information on freezer meals?