Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
A very small percent of fresh produce have measurable pesticide residues. Washing fruits and vegetables in clean running water will remove most of any pesticide residue, dirt, and other environmental pollutants.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- What is the effect of irradiation on food packaging, especially on p.v.c?
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?
- What can you tell me about the new dietary guidelines?
- The nectarines on my tree are not round and smooth; they are lumpy. Is there something I need to do for the tree?
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
- Do you have information on freezer meals?