Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
A very small percent of fresh produce have measurable pesticide residues. Washing fruits and vegetables in clean running water will remove most of any pesticide residue, dirt, and other environmental pollutants.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?
- What is being done to promote healthy eating in schools?
- Can I have my pumpkin and eat it too?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?
- Do you have tips on cooking for one?