Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
A very small percent of fresh produce have measurable pesticide residues. Washing fruits and vegetables in clean running water will remove most of any pesticide residue, dirt, and other environmental pollutants.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe?
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- The nectarines on my tree are not round and smooth; they are lumpy. Is there something I need to do for the tree?
- Do you have tips for safe home canning of tomatoes and salsa?
- I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?