Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
A very small percent of fresh produce have measurable pesticide residues. Washing fruits and vegetables in clean running water will remove most of any pesticide residue, dirt, and other environmental pollutants.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?
- Do you have information on freezer meals?
- Do you have tips for safe home canning of tomatoes and salsa?
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- I purchased some sealed pouches of cornmeal in 1999. It has been stored sometimes in wrm climates nd for the last 3 years in a cool climatel Is it still good and useable? Thank you in advance. Jim Burkey
- How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
- What's round and orange, has a wicked smile and great health benefits?