Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
A very small percent of fresh produce have measurable pesticide residues. Washing fruits and vegetables in clean running water will remove most of any pesticide residue, dirt, and other environmental pollutants.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- How can I eat healthier at fast food restaurants?
- How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
- Can I have my pumpkin and eat it too?
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- Do you have recipes for cooking pumpkin?
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?