Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?
- Are the berries on a Lodense Privet poisonous?
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- I purchased some sealed pouches of cornmeal in 1999. It has been stored sometimes in wrm climates nd for the last 3 years in a cool climatel Is it still good and useable? Thank you in advance. Jim Burkey
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .