Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
- What is the effect of irradiation on food packaging, especially on p.v.c?
- I was eating a pear when I noticed a small white worm about 1/4 of an inch long with a black dot on the end or head of it . Am I going to get sick? I was able to see one but not sure if there were 2 and maybe I ate one. What should I do?
- How safe are herbal medicines?
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .