Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How safe are herbal medicines?
- What is the effect of irradiation on food packaging, especially on p.v.c?
- I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- I left a pot of soup out after dinner last night; I went to bed and forgot about it. Is it safe to eat if I boil the soup really hard for a long time?
- What's round and orange, has a wicked smile and great health benefits?
- Will you please send me a recipe for pesto?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .