Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I'm in the middle of baking cookies, the recipe calls for baking powder and I am out. Is there a substitute?
- How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
- How safe are herbal medicines?
- How safe are home canned quick breads?
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?
- As I've grown older I've lost my appetite, can I get it back?
- Do you have information on freezer meals?
- How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .