Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- What is being done to promote healthy eating in schools?
- Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?
- How safe are home canned quick breads?
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .