Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- As I've grown older I've lost my appetite, can I get it back?
- Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
- I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?
- I baked a German Chocolate cake yesterday that after baking and cooling slightly, you poke holes and put sweetened condensed milk in the holes, then you put a jar of butterscotch caramel topping on. I forgot to put it in the refrigerator before going to bed. Is is okay to eat? It doesn't have the Cool Whip on top yet.
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?
- The nectarines on my tree are not round and smooth; they are lumpy. Is there something I need to do for the tree?
- Are the berries on a Lodense Privet poisonous?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .