Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe?
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- What is the effect of irradiation on food packaging, especially on p.v.c?
- I have a recipe for chili sauce that has tomatoes, onion, sugar, and spices. After it has cooked down, I just put it in hot jars and put the canning lids on. Is that okay, or do I need to process in a boiling water bath?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- As I've grown older I've lost my appetite, can I get it back?
- I found weevil in my flour, I have fruit flies, or there are other pantry pests in my kitchen, what do I do?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .