Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I am going out of the country for a few years and will be unable to purchase powdered sugar and also tomato paste where I will be living. Is there a way I can make these things myself using very basic products?
- I was eating a pear when I noticed a small white worm about 1/4 of an inch long with a black dot on the end or head of it . Am I going to get sick? I was able to see one but not sure if there were 2 and maybe I ate one. What should I do?
- Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
- I found weevil in my flour, I have fruit flies, or there are other pantry pests in my kitchen, what do I do?
- What's round and orange, has a wicked smile and great health benefits?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .