Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I made an apple pumpkin butter and processed it as instructed for 10 minutes in a water bath. There are air bubbles that appeared after processing. The lids have sealed and there were no other problems. Should it still be safe to store and eat?
- How can I eat healthier at fast food restaurants?
- Do you have recipes for cooking pumpkin?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- What's round and orange, has a wicked smile and great health benefits?
- Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
- I baked a German Chocolate cake yesterday that after baking and cooling slightly, you poke holes and put sweetened condensed milk in the holes, then you put a jar of butterscotch caramel topping on. I forgot to put it in the refrigerator before going to bed. Is is okay to eat? It doesn't have the Cool Whip on top yet.
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .