Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I baked a German Chocolate cake yesterday that after baking and cooling slightly, you poke holes and put sweetened condensed milk in the holes, then you put a jar of butterscotch caramel topping on. I forgot to put it in the refrigerator before going to bed. Is is okay to eat? It doesn't have the Cool Whip on top yet.
- How do I get rid of the flour weevils that I have in my kitchen without destroying all of my boxed mixes, etc. I know I've got to spray something but is there anything that will leave the food safe for consumption?
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
- What's round and orange, has a wicked smile and great health benefits?
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?
- I live in Provo Canyon and want a peach tree that grows big, wonderful, juicy, beautiful peaches (not so much for canning but for deserts). Do you have a recommendation?
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?
- Do you have tips for high altitude baking?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .