Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
- Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
- How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?
- Do you have a safe tomato salsa recipe that incorporates green peppers?
- What is the effect of irradiation on food packaging, especially on p.v.c?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .