Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I left a pot of soup out after dinner last night; I went to bed and forgot about it. Is it safe to eat if I boil the soup really hard for a long time?
- I was eating a pear when I noticed a small white worm about 1/4 of an inch long with a black dot on the end or head of it . Am I going to get sick? I was able to see one but not sure if there were 2 and maybe I ate one. What should I do?
- I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- How safe are herbal medicines?
- Do you have tips on food safety after a flood?
- Do you have tips for safe home canning of tomatoes and salsa?
- Will you please send me a recipe for pesto?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .