Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
- I left a pot of soup out after dinner last night; I went to bed and forgot about it. Is it safe to eat if I boil the soup really hard for a long time?
- How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
- Can I have my pumpkin and eat it too?
- How can I eat healthier at fast food restaurants?
- Can I use a wood cutting board?
- I live in Provo Canyon and want a peach tree that grows big, wonderful, juicy, beautiful peaches (not so much for canning but for deserts). Do you have a recommendation?
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .