Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I was eating a pear when I noticed a small white worm about 1/4 of an inch long with a black dot on the end or head of it . Am I going to get sick? I was able to see one but not sure if there were 2 and maybe I ate one. What should I do?
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- I purchased some sealed pouches of cornmeal in 1999. It has been stored sometimes in wrm climates nd for the last 3 years in a cool climatel Is it still good and useable? Thank you in advance. Jim Burkey
- I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
- Do you have tips on food safety after a flood?
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?
- How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .