Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- I am making candy and it isn't working. I heard you need to make an altitude adjustment to your thermometer, how do I do that?
- How do I get rid of the flour weevils that I have in my kitchen without destroying all of my boxed mixes, etc. I know I've got to spray something but is there anything that will leave the food safe for consumption?
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- Can I use a wood cutting board?
- Do you have recipes for cooking pumpkin?
- Do you have tips for safe home canning of tomatoes and salsa?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .