Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?
- I purchased some sealed pouches of cornmeal in 1999. It has been stored sometimes in wrm climates nd for the last 3 years in a cool climatel Is it still good and useable? Thank you in advance. Jim Burkey
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
- I have a recipe for chili sauce that has tomatoes, onion, sugar, and spices. After it has cooked down, I just put it in hot jars and put the canning lids on. Is that okay, or do I need to process in a boiling water bath?
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe?
- The nectarines on my tree are not round and smooth; they are lumpy. Is there something I need to do for the tree?
- Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .