Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Are the berries on a Lodense Privet poisonous?
- The nectarines on my tree are not round and smooth; they are lumpy. Is there something I need to do for the tree?
- I left a pot of soup out after dinner last night; I went to bed and forgot about it. Is it safe to eat if I boil the soup really hard for a long time?
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- Can I have my pumpkin and eat it too?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .