Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips on food safety after a flood?
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe?
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- How safe are home canned quick breads?
- I left a pot of soup out after dinner last night; I went to bed and forgot about it. Is it safe to eat if I boil the soup really hard for a long time?
- How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
- Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .