WHAT IS A CLOVER BUD?
4-H Cloverbuds is the name given to a 4-H club membership unit for youth 5 to 8 years old (K-2 grades). The purpose of the Cloverbuds program is similar to the regular 4-H program: helping youth become competent, caring, contributing citizens through the development of life skills.
The Cloverbuds program has six objectives:
- Develop competencies in life skills for self-understanding, social interacting, decision-making, learning to learn, and mastering physical skills.
- Gain knowledge in sciences, literature, and the arts through the experimental learning process.
- Develop positive attitudes about learning.
- Develop on-going relationships with caring adults and older youth that serve as positive role models.
- Explore family and community relationships.
- Develop understanding of and appreciation for social and cultural diversity.
2014 Cloverbuds: Morgan County 4-H Cloverbud Club is open to youth in grades K-2 in Mountain Green & Morgan Elementary Schools & home schools. We will meet once a month for 1 hour after school. Registration fee: $10 (includes yearly 4H fee). Enrollment IS available online. Bring payment to the Extension Office, 48 W. Young Street, County Court House, to secure your spot.
Thursdays @ Morgan Elementary – for Morgan youth
- January 30
- February 27
- March 27
- April 24
Mondays @ Mountain Green Elementary – for Mtn. Green youth
- January 27
- February 24
- March 24
- April 21