WHAT IS A CLOVERBUD?
4-H Cloverbuds is a name given to a 4-H club membership for youth 5 to 8 years old (Kindergarten through 2nd grades). The purpose of the Cloverbuds program is similar to the regular 4-H program: helping youth become competent, caring, contributing citizens through the development of life skills.
The Cloverbuds program has six objectives:
- Develop competencies in life skills for self-understanding, social interacting, decision-making, learning to learn, and mastering physical skills.
- Gain knowledge in sciences, literature and the arts through the experimental learning process.
- Develop positive attitudes about learning.
- Develop on-going relationships with caring adults and older youth that serve as positive role models.
- Explore family and community relationships.
- Develop understanding of and appreciation for social and cultural diversity.
2015 Summer Camps
Cloverbud Camp- June 2 &3 from 9:00 am-noon. K-2nd graders will have a blast rotating through interactive stations about plants, animals, nutrition, healthy lifestyles &science taught by the 4-H Jr. Teen Council & local volunteers at the Morgan County Courthouse Auditorium. Cost is $10
Cloverbud Cooking Camp- July 7-9 from 9:00 am-11:00 am. at the Morgan County Courthouse Auditorium. Learning food safety & nutrition along with a variety of cooking methods will help 4-Hers develop positive life habits for cooking. Walking tacos, cake batter waffles, green smoothies and more!
Registration for a Summer Camp is done online at https://ut.4honline.com
- Log into your family account
- At the bottom of the Member List you select the member & event you wish to enter from the dropdown menu. Only the names of family members who are active and meet the criteria for the event (for example grade level) will appear in the dropdown menus.
- Information about the event will appear, select the "Register" button.
- A screen with additional information for the event will appear. Those items that are bold must be completed. After you complete the requested information press the "continue" button. (If you do not want to register for the event select the Delete button and a prompt will ask if you want to delete this record. If you select yes your registration is cancelled).
- Review the registration fee and entry fees then select the "check out" button.
- Press the "Select Payment Method"
- Check the "Pay By Computer Terms & Conditions" checkbox and then press the "Confirm Order" button.
- The registration will be added to the event with a pending registration status until payment is received.