4-H Online Fair Entry Reminder
The Juab County Fair starts next week. As final preparations are being made in the 4-H Department, please keep these important fair reminders in mind.
· New for 2014, two items per lot will be accepted in the 4-H department.
· Members must be enrolled (new completed enrollment form and $2 fee for the 2014 4-H year) by Monday, August 4, before 6 pm.
· All 4-H members entering non-livestock 4-H exhibits must enter exhibit information using our online entry system. Online entry deadline is Tuesday, August 5 at noon. The address to the online system is https://utah4hreg.usu.edu/cf/.
The Extension office needs to enter the parent or leader email address to allow access, so please make sure we have a current email address.
If you don’t have access to the internet from your home or you want some help with the online entry system, please call the Extension office at 623-3450 for help and/or training. Office hours are Monday-Thursday, 7 am to noon and 1-6 pm.
· Exhibits must be checked in at the 4-H section (Multipurpose Building) Tuesday night, August 5 from 7-9 pm (no Wednesday morning check-in).
· Exhibit and premium money pick-up will be Monday, August 11, 6:00-8:00 pm at the Fairgrounds. Premium money pick-up Thursday, August 14, 1:00-6:00 pm at the Fair Office.