Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When should I be pruning my roses?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I bought an azaleas from costco. How do I take care of it?
- What herbicide/killer do we use to eradicate "salt cedar" & cheat grass??
- we would like to plant a cherry tree in our backyard for the fruit and the shade. what would be the proper kind to purchase,we like sweet cherries.
- When is the best time of year to reseed my lawn? The weeds and spurge are out of control. Should I rototill the lawn to remove all the weeds first?
- What is causing the holes in my peach and cherry trees?
- How invasive are globe willows? Also, what is the distance they should be from the septic system and water lines, etc?
- I live in Riverton, and have areas in my lawn that are brown and sparse. I planted the lawn from seed, a Kentucky bluegrass blend I bought from a nursery, at least 10 years ago. It grows well in cooler weather, but by summer it looks dead in patches and is stiff, not soft lawn for the kids to play on. I would like to put down some patch seed, but don't know what kind to use and how is the best way to plant. Do I have to take out the old lawn or can I just sprinkle it on and cover with a little bit of soil. Also, is there any way to control the wide leaf weed that grows throughout my lawn as well as the entire neighborhood?
- Last May I planted an eight foot Sub-Alpine Fir in my new yard. My soil is very sandy. We deep watered the tree once a week throughout the hot season. The tree never showed any sign of stress until now (March). The ends of the branches are turning brown. I know these trees are sensitive. What can I do to best ensure the tree survives?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .