Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When should I be pruning my roses?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How invasive are globe willows? Also, what is the distance they should be from the septic system and water lines, etc?
- I've neglected to do my "last mow" up to this point. We've already had several nights of light frost. My grass is long but I worry about causing even more damage by mowing at this late juncture, mid-November. Are there any risks to mowing grass after the first few frosts?
- I live in rose park and am selecting trees to add to my backyard. I have full sun and dark rich soil. I want a good shade tree but am not sure what would be best. I have been looking at different types of maple trees but am wary about their growth rates. Are there any trees that you could recommend?
- I have 30 acres of dry farm high on the west side of cache valley and would like like to cover it with many trees that are likely to survive and will eventually provide shade. What should I plant?
- I am looking for a native grass, or a grass that behaves as a native, does not need irrigated once established, does not need mowed, for a hill in a St.George back yard. Cottonwood trees shade the area but it also gets sun. I was going to use Buffalograss seed, but some people at a nursery in St.George said that it is too hot for Buffalograss. Do you have any suggestions?
- Why do maple tree and burning bush leaf edges turn brown in mid-summer?
- I am buying a new house in Salt Lake County, and the entire back yard is weeds. I want to put in a garden towards the back and fill in the rest with grass. What is the best way to kill the weeds completely, without killing the new grass and affecting the garden?
- We have thousands of little green worms/caterpillars hanging from webs in our trees, eating the leaves til they are bare. What can we do to get rid of them?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .