Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When should I be pruning my roses?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I have rings in my lawn that are about two feet wide. I suspect they are fairy ring, but the description for fairy ring doesn't quite fit. The inside of the circle is not lush and green, it looks the same as the rest of the lawn. There is just a semi-dead cirle surrounding good lawn. Do you have any help for me.
- What do the numbers on the fertilizer package mean?
- How can I make my lawnmower safe?
- What causes holes in the trunk of my aspen tree?
- Is it workable to grow scrub oak from acorns, and if so, I'd appreciate direction. I live near Foothill Drive in SLC.
- What fall gardening tasks will help reduce plant pests next year?
- I was surprised when I recently spotted a snake in my yard. Aren't they most active in the fall?
- Do you have tips for naturalizing a landscape with bulbs?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .