Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I am going out of the country for a few years and will be unable to purchase powdered sugar and also tomato paste where I will be living. Is there a way I can make these things myself using very basic products?
- I left a pot of soup out after dinner last night; I went to bed and forgot about it. Is it safe to eat if I boil the soup really hard for a long time?
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?
- What's round and orange, has a wicked smile and great health benefits?
- When the calories are listed on a food product, is that "as is" being unprepared or is that prepared? For example, bacon might list a 2 slice portion at 100 calories?
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?
- Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .