Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- I made an apple pumpkin butter and processed it as instructed for 10 minutes in a water bath. There are air bubbles that appeared after processing. The lids have sealed and there were no other problems. Should it still be safe to store and eat?
- Does anyone have any idea what a size #2-1/2 can is? I have an old recipe that calls for this size and I am lost! Thanks for your help.
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe?
- How can I eat healthier at fast food restaurants?
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- Can I use a wood cutting board?
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .