What is Food $ense???
It is a program that offers nutrition education through individual or family instruction in your own home or in small groups.
The lessons are taught by certified nutrition education assistants who are employed by Utah State University Extension Service.
The lessons are free!
What can I learn???
• How to make food dollars last all month
• How to plan a menu and shop from a list
• How to prepare easy, quick and tasty meals
• How to save money on food and still eat well
• How to feed infants and children
• How to eat when you are pregnant
• How to eat a heart healthy diet
• How to keep food safe to eat
• How to use MyPyramid . . . And lots, lots more
To receive further information or to enroll, call the Iron County Extension office. (435) 586-8132